Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sometimes by RED

Sometimes, I miss the way you used to look at me..
Sometimes, I miss the way you used to say my name..
Sometimes, I miss the way you used to smell..
Sometimes, I miss your touch..
Sometimes, I miss your kiss..
Sometimes, I miss the way we used to make LOVE..
Sometimes, I miss the way you used to tell me not to stop..
Sometimes, I miss the way you used to tell me to keep going..
Sometimes, I miss the way you used to get upset..
Sometimes, I miss when you use to send me daily pictures of YOU*..
Sometimes, I miss the way you used to text me good morning every single..
Sometimes, I miss the way you used to kiss me thru the phone at night..
Sometimes, I miss walking you home..
Sometimes, I miss holding your hand..
Sometimes, I miss taking pictures of you..
Sometimes, I miss the way you used to laugh..
Sometimes, I miss the way you used to Smile..
Sometimes, I miss YOU*

No comments:

Post a Comment